Your Ad Could Be Here

Introducing myself

Hi, I'm new here. I hope this is the way to go about "introducing myself".  I'm Pahchisme Plaid--not my real name of course.  I'm a lyricist/songwriter.  Lyrics are my strength.  I've been writing songs for about three years.  A friend recommended this site to me and I'm looking forward to checking it out. I do sing some of the songs I write.  I use it as a means to get the feel/sense of my lyrics across to others, but I'm not a "performer" by nature, so you won't see me on stage anywhere...well...maybe sometime at some point just for kicks, but not the norm for me.  I guess that's all I'm going to share at this point.  Questions may come up eventually and we'll take it from there!  Thanks for accepting my registration here!

• Like 2

Thanks Tom!  This is unlike any forum I've belonged to.  It may take awhile for me to learn how to find my way around in here!

Welcome aboard PP!

We appreciate that you've been taking your time to gander about! :)

Thanks,

Mahesh

• Like 1

Hi and a big welcome to Songstuff!

• Like 1

Thank you for your welcome, John! 

Nice introduction, Pahchisme Plaid :)

You gave a really good feedback a few days ago in the Song and Recording Critique, section. Now, Im looking forward to hearing your song! [smiley=note.gif]

Welcome to Songstuff,

Ken

• Like 1

Thanks Ken :)  I did actually post some lyrics in M.O. last week, but so far no bites.  Im

going to try to do an a capella melody to add to that post this weekend if I can figure out how to do that here.  I haven't tried it yet, so not sure yet how that will go.  Wish me luck!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pahchisme Plaid said:

Thanks Ken :)  I did actually post some lyrics in M.O. last week, but so far no bites.  Im

going to try to do an a capella melody to add to that post this weekend if I can figure out how to do that here.  I haven't tried it yet, so not sure yet how that will go.  Wish me luck!

Im hopeless with lyrics, Im more of a melody guy. However, I do know that the M.O. sections are much slower compared to the public areas. You'll be waiting for a while.

Once you've managed to record an a cappella for your song, just post one new topic in the public section of Song and Recording Critique and make sure to include both the lyrics and it's soundcloud url(or whatever site that you're using to upload your songs to). You'll most likely get a couple of critiques within 24 hours. 

Good luck [smiley=hippy.gif]

Edited by ImKeN
  • Like 1

Thanks ImKen :) Following your soundcloud now!

Edited by Pahchisme Plaid
  • Like 1

Hi

Welcome to the site.

Hope you enjoy being part of our community   :)

Janeva

• Like 1

Thank You, Jeneva!  So far, so good!