Your Ad Could Be Here

Greetings to my fellow musical human beings

• Noob

Hi everyone,

My name is Mackenzi Drew and I currently live in Ottawa, Ontario. Since I was young I have always been attracted to music, and so when I was around 12 years old, I picked up my dads guitar and started playing it, I would watch him play it, and try to copy what he was doing. Shortly after, I started writing poems/lyrics to go along with what I was playing. I am mostly a self taught guitar player, although, I have watched many guitar tutorials on YouTube, and took some basic guitar classes in high school for easy credits :lol: 
I have also taken 4 singer-songwriter workshops/intensives to help improve writing and songwriting.  So I have been playing guitar for over 12 years now, but only in maybe the last 5 have sort of taken it seriously. I love music, I love discovering new artists, and I love making music, I recently got a Keyboard, Ukulele and a Mandolin, and so I have been experimenting with those as well. 

What I hope to get from using this website, is support from other artists who have experience playing live shows, or have advice to offer . I would also like to belong to a supportive community who pushes each other to improve and offer feedback.

Welcome to Songstuff MacKenzi, I hope we can be what you need us to be :)

Hi

Welcome to Songstuff.

I hope you enjoy being a member here   :)

Janeva

Archived