Your Ad Could Be Here

Reason 9

Hey All,

Anybody else here produce their music on Reason? I have been a user since Reason 4 I believe but am now with Reason 9. Loving the new Pitch correction facilites on the latest build - far better than anything I have come across. What are your favourite aspects of producing with Reason?

There are several here who use Reason and seem to really like it. The pitch correction is really great. I have had it in my DAW for awhile. That same technology is used to take an audio recording and make a midi file from it( works best on mono files like drums and clear synth parts). This opens up a whole new world. 

Does Reason 9 have drum replacement or vocal track alignment? Just curious. They seem to be catching up fast.

On 1/27/2017 at 7:03 PM, AprilAudio said:

Hey All,

Anybody else here produce their music on Reason? I have been a user since Reason 4 I believe but am now with Reason 9. Loving the new Pitch correction facilites on the latest build - far better than anything I have come across. What are your favourite aspects of producing with Reason?

Been using Reason since 4 too. I've stayed with 8 for the moment... heard there might be some glitchy issues with R8 tracks in R9.

What's not to like... Reason is great! :) All of it is my favourite! 

21 minutes ago, HoboSage said:

Dek, any glichy issues using 8 files in 9 you might have heard from me, were ultimately my issues and not the software's.  I worked them all out, if you recall.

Ah, lost track of it all :)  Might upgrade... still scares me... stuff like that never goes to plan. Whether it's our issues or theirs...always gonna be some!

On 2/1/2017 at 6:04 PM, HoboSage said:

Dek, the Version 9 upgrade is a separate full install of the complete program, just at a discounted price, and it doesn't use, replace or otherwise affect your current Version 8 which you can still keep and use as well.  I still have Version 8 on my hard drive, and I can still use it - including the Line 6 amps that were discontinued in 9.

Ah that was it, the Line6 amps, I have used them a fair bit (Is there a better replacement in 9?). I'll look into 9, thanks again David.

Archived