Your Ad Could Be Here

Pigs On The Wing pt1 (Pink Floyd cover)

Hey guys,

I put this track up for bashing a few months ago and have since re-worked some of the elements based on your inputs. Overall I think it's a solid improvement but would love to hear your thoughts. Does it stand up to the Floyd original?

Also left a little reward on verse 3 (8:03) for the Trump fans out there...

15 hours ago, RobAsh15 said:

Brother Stevie,

Have been following the evolution of this since I wimped out and passed on providing you with a bass track for this. Man, did I miss a real opportunity.

The mix on this is meaty. Like biting into a thick juicy bar-b-que beef rib and discovering there's a double load of meat on that bone. Everything is there. Everything is clear and sharp. Nothing seems sacrificed. And that pig still has it's balls, too.

Someone with a bent for the technical, more experience than I, and an oral fixation may come along and pick nits on this mix. I played it on my laptop, stole a download and played it on my MR8's, even dropped it on my Galaxy 6 and played it in my SUV... all three ways the track sounds ridiculously good. So, my opinion? Tell all the Mr. Geniuses to bite you.

One to be very, very proud of. Me? I am simply sick with jealousy.

Cheers.

Dude that is literally THE BEST analogy any could offer (also made me really hungry). I wanted to do a slightly heavier, angrier version of the song (with some nods to the live '77 versions).  It's a shame you couldn't play on this number, but maybe we can do something down the line. We've got covers for the other songs on Animals coming out soon.

Archived