Your Ad Could Be Here

Kallin introduction

Hi everybody! 

First off I am thrilled to have found this site, it seems very nice! Am a member of a few Ableton- and producer groups on Facebook but don't find them very constructive.

About me, Swede living in Switzerland since 2013. Studied and played music for a long time before taking the step over to the production side. Have been learning for around 8 years now, while it was really hard in the beginning I absolutely love it! 

From not completing a single song in 20 years (!) I have since a couple of years been taking courses where I need to complete one song per week, which have seriously boosted my productivity and creativity. 

When it comes to musical style I have some different projects going. Kallin, my main producer name, makes indie electronica, synthpop and dark movie music stuff, all with heavy 80s and 90s influences. My side project Intron7 is my more heavy and distorted alter ego, and I also run the industrial techno project Deathbulb together with a friend. Now I am also thinking about making some really experimental art music so there might be another project coming up soon. 

Really looking to get in touch with other producers, especially people making experimental music and electronica.

Welcome, Kallin! 

Hi Kallin,

Welcome to the site!  Thinking there's a lot of us that love experimenting and challenging our skills, talent and musical impressions. Songstuff might be a good landing for you :)

All the best,

Peggy

Welcome to Songstuff, Kallin! That's some cutting edge stuff you're talking about, looking forward to hearing your fresh ideas. In the meantime, I'll be listening to your intron7 and Deathbulb stuff - which sounds pretty awesome! [smiley=noise.gif]

Ken

Hi

Welcome to Songstuff.

I hope you enjoy being a member here   :)

Janeva

Archived