Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi, I'm Andrea

Hi everyone,

My name is Andrea and I'm a 20-year-old English-Italian singer-songwriter based near London, UK. 

I've been writing music since I was 14, recorded acoustically at 15 and self-released my first singles aged 16. I have thus far released 3 put of 4 singles of my album "Aurora Borealis".

I would describe my style as "violin pop" - basically pop music (with electronic/dance beats, often) mixed with classical instrumentation. Nonetheless, my style is eclectic, and I have songs which range from folksy ballads to uptempo EDM tunes.

i am about to graduate from university and am aiming to start a career in music afterwards.

• Like 1

Hi Andrea

Welcome to Songstuff.

I hope you enjoy being a member here   :)

Janeva

Hi Andrea,

There's much to learn in the music business. And it's always changing so make it a fun constant learning process if you can! Does Violin Pop have a following or did you make that term up? It sounds like a new niche to me...always good to be new and ahead of the game!

Would love to see you grow here at Songstuff.

Be well!
Lisa