Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi

Lol, brief, but effective. ;) Welcome to Songstuff Unlinktwo. :) Who are your favourite writers? Are you focused on writing for specific genres, or writing across genres, or do you like mixing it up a bit?

• Noob

I started out just writing poetry but I'd say that it definitely is more rap or spoken word.  

I mostly Listen to Country, and a little rap. Don't really have a favorite writer. I haven't written in a little while so we'll see how it goes. Do I need to do anything before I can post something?

Welcome Unlinktwo - no you don't have to do anything before posting for critique, but please keep in mind, that the more you critique others, the more you are likely to get critiquing your work. Good luck.

Hi

Welcome to the site.

Hope you find this a useful place to be   :)

Janeva

• 2 weeks later...

Archived