• Announcements

• Songstuff

New Chat App   06/02/2017

We have a new chat app available. You will need to sign up for it. You can pick up the invite link at the top of your member hub page:   http://forums.songstuff.com/member/hub/   Remember to use your Songstuff registered email and user name when you sign up! Using the invite link will automatically add you to the Songstuff chat channel.
Unlinkedtwo

Hi

7 posts in this topic

Hi....I hate doing these things....I go by Unlinktwo. Mostly just looking to get some feed back on lyrics...If you've got questions ask them.

1 person likes this

Lol, brief, but effective. ;) Welcome to Songstuff Unlinktwo. :) Who are your favourite writers? Are you focused on writing for specific genres, or writing across genres, or do you like mixing it up a bit?

I started out just writing poetry but I'd say that it definitely is more rap or spoken word.  

I mostly Listen to Country, and a little rap. Don't really have a favorite writer. I haven't written in a little while so we'll see how it goes. Do I need to do anything before I can post something?

Welcome Unlinktwo - no you don't have to do anything before posting for critique, but please keep in mind, that the more you critique others, the more you are likely to get critiquing your work. Good luck.

Hi

Welcome to the site.

Hope you find this a useful place to be   :)

Janeva

On 2/13/2017 at 3:20 PM, Unlinkedtwo said:

Do I need to do anything before I can post something?

I checked my records, and I don't see an entry indicating that you've paid the Keep-That-Hobo-Jerk-Off-My-Ass Newbie Initiation Fee.  

2 people like this

That is really funny Hobosage!!

But unlinkedtwo, he's serious :)

Welcome!

Peggy