Your Ad Could Be Here

Feedback on singing voice and technique

Hi people,

So I am a huge music lover myself and harbour hopes for singing. The only thing... I need honest feedback from you guys. I feel that my voice is more suited to slow/mid-tempo songs, so I tend to focus on them more. Here's a raw, home-recorded sample of the song "At Last"... please do let me know honestly what you think. Would really appreciate it :) 

Thanks,

Sreyashi

Hello,

You sound good to me! For what that's worth...

You should show your voice singing to some music if you can.

You can try singing on one of my tunes if you want ;)

Good luck whatever you do.

Dek

:clapping:Bravo! 

You sound really good and I love your falsettos! I heard a bunch of your songs and "Don't Know Why" was my favorite. :)

I really do hope you keep singing and that you keep posting it up here on the forums!

Good luck,

Ken

Thank you, Dek :)

It's encouraging to get feedback... just a few words show a person's level of investment in another's efforts :)

I know, I could definitely use some music to sing along to... LOL... perhaps you can suggest something? I'm a complete newbie here..

Open to suggestions and your music

Thanks, Ken! Double thanks for going through the other songs :)  I thought "Don't know why" sounded weak in some parts... but that is exactly why it helps to take other's opinions! Will look forward to sharing some more links... be welcome to be my sounding board : )

Archived