Your Ad Could Be Here

Let's Play A Game

I think we should all play a game... let's all choose a genre of music we wouldn't normally do and try and create a track in that style. We could choose the genre on say a Sunday and it has to be completed by the Saturday, or something like that.

So we could choose for example Rap one week and we all try and do a Rap song, following week, Dance, then Country etc etc etc.....

It might give someone the inspiration having a genre to compose to.

What do you all think?

(I'm really just wanting to hear Hobo/David do that Rap song he started in one of the forum posts:D)

On 16/02/2017 at 4:29 AM, HoboSage said:

Sorry, Bro.  But, music isn't a game for me. :)

'Well let that passion you have for your music out and experiment with different styles... MC Hobo... has a nice ring to it.:lol:

3 hours ago, Richard Tracey said:

Yeah, I was hoping this topic might have spurred some of the members on and ignited a flame under their butts;)

@john - what do you think - want to join in?

Sure, though time will be short for the next couple of weeks while the forums move to updated higher spec servers :)

4 hours ago, john said:

Sure, though time will be short for the next couple of weeks while the forums move to updated higher spec servers :)

'Cheers John, won't be doing anything till we get some interest anyway.

• Like 1

Ok if you have plenty of time on your hands, I cant find the time to do the music I want to, let alone the stuff I dont like.

And before you say anything, I create music in all the styles I like already.

This would actually fit better on the music challenge board. No harm in that! lolWe can seee what interest we can muster here.