Your Ad Could Be Here

Greetings, folks!

Hi everyone!

I'm Sreyashi from India (Also going with a shorter moniker - Sumi - for those who find my name hard to pronounce).

I'm one of those people who've had their deep passions buried under the garb of more "conventional" roles. And now after 10 years of Marketing and Selling, I'm looking long and hard at what I'd left out - singing. I enjoy so many genres of music and am beginning to experiment with what kind suits my voice. I joined this community a few days ago and find it amazing... there's so much to observe and learn! I definitely would like to give a more serious shot at my first love and will look forward to your feedback whenever I post something - they can either fuel my dreams or ground me if I'm flying too high :D

I look forward to knowing you guys better :)

Cheers!

Hey Sreyashi, welcome to Songstuff! I bet you are thinking "At last! My music!". Take a deep breath, be mindful of the moment, and savour the feeling of constraint lost and freedom found. Music flows through us, filling every fibre of our being. To experience that as a listener can be astounding, consuming, essential, liberating and An overwhelmingly emotional experience, when it is done well. As a writer? Performer? A creator? It is hard to put into words the connections we build with songs and music. Emotion and expression permeates all that we do, and no matter the emotion, it is a celebration.

it just so happens "we got a party goin' on". Dive in! I look forward to hearing your tracks.

Hi Sreyashi,

Happy to have you come around!

Great way to express it all :)

"they can either fuel my dreams or ground me if I'm flying too high"

Have fun and good luck with your passions.

:)

Peggy

Hi

Welcome to the site.

I hope you find this a good place to be   :)

Janeva

Archived