Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi from a newbie

Hi,  Neptune here (used to live by the sea)!!! I live in Essex in the UK and to keep the wolves from the door i cook for a bunch of folk who live in a nearby community. This is my first ever go at communicating with other like minded souls who conjure up words and tunes and put them together to make sweet music. What a hellish place our planet would be without it .

I’ve had music in me for as long as I can remember but never had the confidence to put stuff out there. I’m a bit of an old dude now (child of the Seventies) so it’s now or never. I play guitar and I’m lucky enough to have a couple of really decent instruments but really I’m into writing lyrics, they’re my real passion.  I’m looking forward to receiving critique from other members and maybe find some musical collaborators and I hope to be able to make a positive contribution to the community.  OK, I’m rambling so I’ll sign off by saying, pleased to meet you all, glad to be here, looking forward to hearing your voices.

• Like 3

Thanks Richard, I'm looking forward to the journey.

Hi

Welcome to Songstuff.

Love the name!

Janeva

Thanks, it suits an old fossil like me!!

I'm going to check out some of your links when i have a mo' seems that we have lyrics in common.

Cheer's, thanks for the heads- up

Hi Neptune! Welcome to Songstuff.

cheer's, good to be aboard.