Your Ad Could Be Here

nice to meet yall

Hey there I guess you can call me Boombastic. I'm an art student aspiring to find my meaning/purpose in both life and in my career. Through-out highschool rapping was my outlet and I had a great deal of fun freestyling and writing. Nowadays most people in my circle don't like to rap or aren't really hip-hop heads in particular. Went looking for a place to share my stuff on Google and so here I am. Nice to meet you!

Welcome boombastic, hope you enjoy your stay here. There are other members who are into rap already on the forums, so hopefully you will all be able to help each other out.

Do you write lyrics, or do you do your own music as well?

Hi

Welcome to the site.

I hope you enjoy being a member here   :)

Janeva

7 hours ago, Richard Tracey said:

Welcome boombastic, hope you enjoy your stay here. There are other members who are into rap already on the forums, so hopefully you will all be able to help each other out.

Do you write lyrics, or do you do your own music as well?

Thanks man appreciate the welcome! Yea I've done both I recorded a few songs on soundcloud, but the sound quality isn't really enjoyable. I mainly freestyle though and I'm really good at that, but im just trying to transition that into writing so I can put it into a purer form. 

30 minutes ago, Janeva said:

Hi

Welcome to the site.

I hope you enjoy being a member here   :)

Janeva

Hey Janeva thanks! I hope so too :)

Hi Boombastic,

Welcome toSongstuff!  Have fun around here and all the best in developing your writing and all that you attempt with your music.

:)

Peggy

Archived