Your Ad Could Be Here

New Backwards Freestyle

1 hour ago, ALOPRODUCTIONZ said:

i think  your a really good rapper but i don't like the style of this freestyle. have you heard of the rapper nujabes, you rap very similar, check out his music on youtube

Thanks for the feedback man, I'll check him out

It's good man you sort of took an easy-going route on this freestyle. I don't like how you stopped between verses to joke around though, the pauses bothered me for some reason. Keep it up!

On 3/1/2017 at 2:44 PM, Tjbenz said:

Looking for critique and feedback thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3JYbXYpCK8

In terms of your performance, delivery...this is really good! Nice recording too! Great timing, flow... and delivered with feeling and star confidence. Really good. Quality work.

I'm not so keen on the use of repeated words as opposed to rhyming words, but if that's a deliberate choice rather than you just getting stuck for rhymes it's cool.

On 3/8/2017 at 5:17 AM, MonoStone said:

In terms of your performance, delivery...this is really good! Nice recording too! Great timing, flow... and delivered with feeling and star confidence. Really good. Quality work.

I'm not so keen on the use of repeated words as opposed to rhyming words, but if that's a deliberate choice rather than you just getting stuck for rhymes it's cool.

Thank you for the feedback!

• 1 month later...

i think the flow and rapping is alright .. the video quality is well presented .. however, lay off the race shit man (well its up to u really) but being a white rapper really isnt a big deal these days.. especially when there are alot of succesful white rappers .. Also when making a joke like the dyslexic black girls comment lol, try and smile .. because i know u was joking about, but show us your not being serious.. keep it up man! .. RTF? Peacee 

• Like 1

Your Ad Could Be Here

• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $1,040.00

Important Information

By continuing to use our site you indicate acceptance of our Terms Of Service: Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy: Privacy Policy, our Community Guidelines: Guidelines and our use of Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.