Your Ad Could Be Here

Musicians wanted to complete short online survey.

• Noob

Hello to every one of you. 

My name is Heidi and I am interested in what you, as musical people, think and feel about the world about you.

I am a student at the University of Surrey in the UK and I've put together a short online survey which asks questions about thoughts and moods. 

I am particularly interested in the relationship between how you perceive and think about things, and your level of musicianship.

So, please, if you would like to make a contribution or if you're simply curious about what my psychology survey is about then follow the link below and flow through the questionnaire. All the information you need is provided as you go along. 

Just to note, it's 100% anonymous, I don't ask for information which could identify you in anyway, so you can relax in offering your most honest opinion.

If you wish to decline this invitation however, then I ask if you could pass the link onto someone who you think might be willing, all responses count.

http://surveys.fahs.surrey.ac.uk/musicians_experience

Thank you for your attention, and best wishes.

Heidi

Hey Heidi,

I'll do a deal for you :) I'll fill out your survey and tell my music friends about it... if you follow me on Soundcloud, Facebook or Twitter (or all) and suggest the same to your friends. My links are on my signature below. When I see you following, I'll return the favour with your survey :)

Gotta get heard any way I can!!! ;) You don't have to like the music...no faking it...but just try it! 

Dek

• Like 1