Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi everybody!! New to songstuff, excited to get to know you all:)

Musical World of Dr KeyBaG

The past two decades I’ve been living, breathing, sleeping, eating, laughing, crying music, it’s always there with me and that is what I’ve found out to be the most important for me as a singer/songwriter/musician: To communicate with my listeners! Get them to understand how important this is to me. And even better, maybe get them to feel the same way!

For me, there is no greater feeling then when you talk to someone and finds out you got the same favorite bands, listen to the same music genres, maybe been to the same concerts. That makes you feel connected. Or even better when someone in the audience comes backstage after a gig letting you know that he/she loved your performance. That is the feeling I live for and also what I’ve been trying to give to my fans over the last 20 years. I’ve been playing in a couple of great swedish bands over the years as a bass player and I’ve loved it. It’s been awesome and the feeling when you’re up on stage sweating, shouting, jumping with your bandmates, it’s just the best. However when I decided to give my solo project Dr KeyBaG and the Lead Singer a go I found myself to be able to form the music to my own. I didn’t have to focus on a particular genre, I could just combine them as I wanted. And that said, I'm eager to start using songstuff, c u in the forum topics:)!

/Martin, Dr KeyBaG and the Leadsinger

Hey Martin, welcome to Songstuff! :)

Hi Dr KeyBaG,

Thanks for the introduction. Glad to have you join in and share your passion and talent for music.. Songstuff is quite a community... See you in the forums.

:)

Peggy

Hey Dr.Key!

Welcome to the board! I look forward to seeing your post and seeing your work.

Best

Hoe

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Welcome to the Songstuff forums.

Hope you enjoy being a member   :)

Janeva

Archived