Your Ad Could Be Here

One Minute Song - member challenge

Sorry guys, I thought I had moved it. Will do it now. Don't have a lot of time this week to be on the site, so might extend this by another week to help anyone who isn't going to get their track done on time.... like me!!!!!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Achazia said:

I would like to join:) many cool tracks here already :) I like this:)

Feel free. Good to see you back!

10 hours ago, Richard Tracey said:

Sorry guys, I thought I had moved it. Will do it now.

Hi Richard, I was thinking pretty generally about "contest" sub-forum and "challenge" sub-forum. I'll still probably hit and miss .. :) 

Peggy

9 hours ago, Achazia said:

I would like to join:) many cool tracks here already :) I like this:)

Gry - please join in -

To everyone who is wanting to enter this challenge, I am going to extend it for another week. If you manage to do more than one track, then please post as many as you want. I am having a really crap week being back at work after holidays and they've thrown so much at me to take on top of everything else I'm doing, so between work and family, I'm not going to get round to this much this week. I'm sure there is a song lurking in there, probably a blues one;)

1 hour ago, Peggy said:

Hi Richard, I was thinking pretty generally about "contest" sub-forum and "challenge" sub-forum. I'll still probably hit and miss .. :) 

Peggy

19 hours ago, HoboSage said:

Then move this off the Contest board on to the Challenge board - Mr. Site Author. :)

No probs Peggy, I thought I had moved it when I edited the original post... just glad you were all on the ball and noticed...

ALO, I listened on my iPod with earbuds.  The sound was really crisp and clear--it sounded great. Video was good too, except maybe the creepy dancing clown--Aaaahhhh!

On 3/14/2017 at 0:14 AM, starise said:
I accidentally had this as a public track. I'm glad I caught the problem this morning..

When I heard this, for some reason, it took my mind to the old t.v. Show, "Cheers".  I could totally hear this as a theme song for something like that.  The "Bapapapa". Is really catchy!

Just love the drum sounds on that, David!

17 minutes ago, Pahchisme Plaid said:

ALO, I listened on my iPod with earbuds.  The sound was really crisp and clear--it sounded great. Video was good too, except maybe the creepy dancing clown--Aaaahhhh!

thank you :)

On 11/03/2017 at 10:06 PM, MonoStone said:

Fine!

Well... We had a power cut which taught me...ALWAYS save what you're doing! So I had to restart and was never gonna get much more than a minute done ;)

Although it is a BIT more than a minute... If that breaks the rules you can stick it up yer jumper! This is just an idea as far as I could get it anyway...it might turn into a full song or might go in the bin. I had fun playing my rusty ancient surf guitar anyway.

For any goody two shoes parkie types ...

this is so calming

I'm glad ALO commented on your song, because I listened the other day and then got sidetracked and forgot to comment.  Starting out, the vocals on this reminded me of the "Proclaimers" and I was thinking "I wonder...", but then the distinctions appeared.  This does have a soothing sound!

Okay - I had a quick shot at doing a track while everyone is out the house for a couple of hours. Made a quick video to go with it (nothing special). Please ignore the music coming back in at the end, I should have reduced one of the pictures by a second!!!!

All are very nice!

On 10/03/2017 at 5:51 PM, Richard Tracey said:

Hey all, so after posting a song that I imagined being used for background music and a recent topic Steve Mueske posted with a 60 second track, I wondered whether anyone would be up for a 1 minute track competition. It can be anything, instrumental, vocal, whatever, but it must be 60 seconds long (think of the tracks at the beginning of most TV programmes nowadays).

Would anyone be up for this?

gotta feeling some people gonna get disqualified for not meeting the 1min rule

1 hour ago, Thilina Amarasena said:

I would like to present this for the challenge

https://soundcloud.com/jamiezue/a-long-way-gone.

edit:  how do i post soundcloud links like other people!!  ?

Quick listen, I'm on the go. Very pretty! It's raining as I listen and just sounds, well, pretty.

Later :)

Peggy

Archived