Your Ad Could Be Here

Interested In Doing Remixes?

Hey Gang

Would you be interested in doing Remixes of tracks as part of new remix contests? It's a great way to experiment, to focus on mixing and production... and ideal for producers who lack other musicians to play with or good midi instrument skills.

Please reply, and when we launch our first contests I will message you to let you know the contest is running.

Cheers

John

I could use those skills, but I'm not sure if I am equipped. Never used MIDI and the format I work with doesn't involve a PC at any stage.

It would certainly be more challenging, but not impossible. More time intensive without a puter...

Wow, no one else?

Hi John,

I'll give it a try. I need the experience and practice. 

:)

Peggy

Edited by Peggy
  • Like 1

I do have a new recording of just one guitar, though if I've done it right, should be a stereo track I can save it out as WAV I think. Any good?

Otherwise I can try to do a similar thing with my recently finished guitar+vocal that I added to Showcase?

15 hours ago, Rudi said:

I do have a new recording of just one guitar, though if I've done it right, should be a stereo track I can save it out as WAV I think. Any good?

Otherwise I can try to do a similar thing with my recently finished guitar+vocal that I added to Showcase?

Is it an instrumental, or have you a melody still to record? We can always convert a stereo track if necessary, very easily. Your recent guitar and vocal would be fantastic. Do you have separate tracks?

I will look at creating a "Tracks for remixing" album in the gallery. :)

I plan to record a guitar and vocal myself. I will post it up so anyone can remix it. Maybe even a two guitar and two vocal track.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, john said:

Is it an instrumental, or have you a melody still to record? We can always convert a stereo track if necessary, very easily. Your recent guitar and vocal would be fantastic. Do you have separate tracks?

I will look at creating a "Tracks for remixing" album in the gallery. :)

I plan to record a guitar and vocal myself. I will post it up so anyone can remix it. Maybe even a two guitar and two vocal track.

Its a unaccompanied guitar instrumental.

Yes I have separate tracks on the song I posted the link for.

Be glad to work on your song John. Will it be from here or a different part of forum?

This sounds fun, I'd play along. I assume you're just going to make the stems available at some point.

• Like 1

That's my plan... but hopefully we can get a few tracks up for remix.