• Announcements

• Songstuff

New Chat App   06/02/2017

We have a new chat app available. You will need to sign up for it. You can pick up the invite link at the top of your member hub page:   http://forums.songstuff.com/member/hub/   Remember to use your Songstuff registered email and user name when you sign up! Using the invite link will automatically add you to the Songstuff chat channel.
Jenn

Take Cover (I FINISHED A SONG!!!)

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone!!!!! I finished a song and had it mixed by a friend (Alan Hatfield for proper credit)

Here it is!!!!!! :D enjoy as much as I have during this process!!!!

Edited by Jenn
1 person likes this

Nice!

Cool tune Jenn! I was only disappointed because for some reason I thought you'd be singing on it  (you should!)

Sounds very good. I like it.

5 minutes ago, MonoStone said:

Cool tune Jenn! I was only disappointed because for some reason I thought you'd be singing on it  (you should!)

Sounds very good. I like it.

Haha disappointed oh geez.. never thought someone would be disappointed to not hear me sing.. yeah someone mentioned putting vocals on it but I don't think my voice would suite it well.. also I can't think of any melodic lines/lyrics that aren't for rapping... someone wanted to use this for their rap EP so I sent it to them and will put it on here if and when that happens.

Thank you :) so happy you're here to see my progress

6 minutes ago, Leo said:

Nice!

Thanks so much for the listen :D

5 minutes ago, Jenn said:

also I can't think of any melodic lines/lyrics that aren't for rapping

I think it would sound great if you just sang along with the chords very simply, repeat a few moody words. But anyway... I look forward to hearing it with a rap too if that works out.

I wouldn't mind writing lyrics for this... if you are interested.

Send me link to download and Ill send you a draft for your thoghts.