Simon Darveau

Dust (2017) New mix Part one from The Travelling Songstuffers and Friends :)

5 posts in this topic

Here is a new mix of a song from the Travelling Songstuffers and friends that was posted here a couple of years ago. I have replaced the original drum track. 

The song had two parts. I have finished the first part and will try working on the second part soon.

Cheers !

Simon - this definitely has a Travelling Wilburys feel to it - I take it this is what you were going for?

The mix sounds excellent, very sharp and clear. For me, it sounds complete for the style you are going for.

It would interesting to know who is on this track, as I was trying to see if I could identify the vocals....

Wow, this is great!!!  There's absolutely no critique needed.

On 3/19/2017 at 7:46 AM, Richard Tracey said:

Simon - this definitely has a Travelling Wilburys feel to it - I take it this is what you were going for?

The mix sounds excellent, very sharp and clear. For me, it sounds complete for the style you are going for.

It would interesting to know who is on this track, as I was trying to see if I could identify the vocals....

Thanks for the listen Richard.

The vocalists are Michael Stovall aka Red Porch Kid, David Becker, Danny Rains and myself. 

Cheers !

27 minutes ago, Mblack said:

Wow, this is great!!!  There's absolutely no critique needed.

Glad you like the final result. I was pretty happy with the mix but I can always appreciate comments on how it sounds on other people's system or headphones !

Cheers

Listened this morning before going at work, and it's always so cool to listen it...

Well done for this new mix, Simon!

And thanks to Alan who started this idea...