Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi guys :)!

Hey!

I just started attempting to song write, and I'm super excited to hear everyone's stuff! I mostly try to make some simple acoustic songs, and usually I fail desperately!  I've already heard lots of amazing stuff already in the little bit of time I've been looking, and I'm looking forward to listen to some new art. I hope to learn from many of you, and to get to know you too! 

• Like 2

Hi and welcome to Songstuff Juin. :) Are you a lyricist? musician? both?

Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to getting to know the community! I've just recently started trying to write, and sing some songs, and I play some shabby mostly finger picking guitar. I'm looking to get some general suggestions on how to get better at song writing, and getting to know some new people! It's nice to meet you John :)! 

Hi

Welcome to Songstuff.

I hope you enjoy being a member here   :)

Janeva

• Like 1