RobAsh15

An utterly shameless promotion...

12 posts in this topic

Come one! Come all!

Come join and play the oldest running game on SongStuff. Heck maybe on the interweb! Heck, maybe even of all time and space! Okay, so maybe only of all time and space in John's back yard.

Come play the Song Title Association Game!     ...conveniently located right here in the Musician's Lounge, page one.

A game of epic proportions (assuming you are a really tiny person). Continuously running since 2007! Simple rules, imaginary prizes. Who could ask for more? Newbies encouraged. We are always on the look out for new marks, -er... players!

You. Are. Invited!

1 person likes this

Sounds great. What do I have to do? :mellow:

1 person likes this

On 3/27/2017 at 7:09 AM, Rudi said:

Sounds great. What do I have to do? :mellow:

Ah, young man. You tempt me with such an open ended inquiry.

However: Simply look for the posting in the Musician;s lounge, titled; "Song Title Association Game". GO TO THE FIRST POST, and read the rules for the game. They are brief and easy to follow. After that, it is recommended that you read a number of previous posts to help you get a sense of how the game is played.

Then go the the LAST POST entered in the game and make your own entry! There is no play order. The general rule is that, once you have posted, you allow some time (usually several days, at least) for other players to post their new entries. However, THERE IS NO PLAY ORDER... so if you have a fantastic follow up post after only a couple of new entries, post it!

The point of the game is to draw a challenge to your post, which must be a proper entry according to the simple rules of the game. If you can draw a challenge, and then demonstrate that your post is proper, you get an imaginary prize. You also get to chortle and snicker under your breath for one post for having drawn someone to incorrectly challenge your post!

All posts should be accompanied by a link to a video on youtube of the song you have used for your entry. Simply copy and paste the full URL in the line at the top of your browser into the body of your post at the point where you wish the video to appear, and the entire video will appear in your post.

Good luck, and remember: let's all be careful out there......

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm now excited!

I'm going off to challenge that Mathew feller.... :rtfm:

Edited by Rudi
2 people like this

7 hours ago, Rudi said:

I'm now excited!

I'm going off to challenge that Mathew feller.... :rtfm:

You fool! Don't get dragged in! It's a scam to get your bank details and pin number!

Just remind me what they are! I'll keep them safe!

3 people like this

1222 2455 681 6540

Exp: 02 2021

csv 555

Is that all you need?

1 person likes this

Yeah, that's all we need....

That... and maybe that nice expensive lookin' guitar over there....

1 person likes this

It's yours. I set it next to your back door. I didn't put it in the front because I was afraid it would get lost amongst the couches, appliances and old cars/parts you have out there. Nice house by the way. Could use a gutter cleaning. 

20 hours ago, Just1L said:

1222 2455 681 6540

Exp: 02 2021

csv 555

Is that all you need?

Yeah. But we also need the offshore account details!

Hey! Say what you will about my less than cultured ways. All I know is this:

The other day my  lawn boy mowed my lawn and found enough scrap metal to pay for his tuition!

I bet it was nothing compared to the metal going on inside the house. [smiley=rockin.gif] :guitarplay1:

You ain't just whistlin' Dixie.

We are buying a new home. New for us that is. Actual new homes around here suck... all cheap ass construction, builder grade fixtures and crap. The house we are buying is 30 years old, recently renovated and upgraded. It has a lovely pool and massive deck in the rear.

Anyways, where we are now, I've had a couple of complaints about the noise. Inquiries as to how many teenagers live with us, that sort of thing. When we move into the new house, I plan to sound proof my music room.

Get Yer Horns UP!!!

1 person likes this