Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello from the Forest!

• Noob

Hi,

Longtime songwriter here, strictly avocational, although I have long dreamed of being Burt Bacharach, rather than Elvis Presley.

I've played in original bands since the 1970s. I've been in rotation on MTV (back when they played music videos) and I've had my music sold in Japan, Europe and across America.  My style is pretty eclectic, but has been compared at various times to Zappa, XTC, Beach Boys, Elvis Costello, They Might Be Giants, Warren Zevon and others.

I was raised on jazz (the good stuff - Bee Bop, Swing, Bosa Nova), show tunes, 60s Top 40, Motown, 70s funk and Prog Rock before I started my own thing in what was then called "New Wave" music.

I'm a technology executive by day, but my house has a detached music studio where I record much of my material.  I look forward to sharing with others!

Cheers,

Todzilla

• Like 1

Hi Todzilla,

Welcome to Songstuff. Nice intro. Sounds like your're ready to jump in and start sharing. Have fun!

:)

Peggy

Hey Todzilla,

Welcome! Glad you have found us. Take a look around and make yourself at home.

Be Well,

Lisa