Rudi

Flamingo

9 posts in this topic

A composition begun 30+ years ago that morphed into many different ideas, most purged & lost. This is the 1st 'final' recording now that it is 98% set in stone.

I thought it suited the theme of rain well, so that's the visual pairing here.

Just finished the video

3 people like this

Highly enjoyable. Great playing. I couldn't actually watch the video as I'm working but I did listen and really enjoyed it. 

very beautiful... almost has a renaissance/medieval tone... possibly the key you used?

anyways.. beautiful [smiley=heartpump.gif]

I don't know how I missed this one Rudi. I seen you had it up awhile.This is wonderful man! Where did you learn to play like that?

mostly in Portsmouth

Nice bro.

5 hours ago, Rudi said:

mostly in Portsmouth

Seems a nice place to learn to play. You do very well. 

That saying , " Where did you learn to play like that?" is a compliment that comes from where I was raised. It really doesn't make much sense. No matter where you learned to play it sounds good! I hope you can put more up for us to hear.

2 hours ago, starise said:

Seems a nice place to learn to play. You do very well. 

That saying , " Where did you learn to play like that?" is a compliment that comes from where I was raised. It really doesn't make much sense. No matter where you learned to play it sounds good! I hope you can put more up for us to hear.

:D Sorry Tim. Yes we say that here too. I choose to be literal. I have never had a guitar lesson (nor a music lesson).

What you are hearing is the grown up realisation of some childhood impressions.

Mostly of a small boy watching Andre Segovia play Bach on a small black & white TV.