Your Ad Could Be Here

SoundCloud's New Privacy Policy - What's New?

I just received and e-mail from SC informing me of changes to their privacy policy, which leads me to the new policy - what is not included is a reference to what has changed - that's a red flag for me.  Anyone know?

Hey Tom,

Nah, unless you count don't give up the moon

I've been fighting a lingering cold/bronchitis for the last few months. Finally feeling like my old self - only just a tad older of course.  I'm really torn about writing some new material or finishing a growing list of unfinished snippets that are accumulating on my hard drive.

I'm somewhat ashamed to say that the political climate has me more inclined to hide in my shell rather than let it consume my psyche, drain the happiness out of me and replace it with frustration ..and worse, anger.   Part of the problem is I'm not even sure where to direct my emotions - To those in power, or the people responsible for putting them there.  As far as writing a song is concerned, the former is easy but the latter is probably more appropriate.

I thought my reply went too far so I deleted it.

ill look at don't give up the moon, missed it somehow.

Archived