Lama876    1

At the moment working with an amazing singer \ songwriter with dark soulful female vocals and unique style,

Linnon

https://soundcloud.com/linnon/

Think this track almost done and should be ready after a few tweaks,

Just let me know if you would have any thoughts

Edited by Lama876

Mahesh    479

Denis,

This community relies on equal participation and critiquing for staying as vibrant as it is. Your song is likely to get much lesser feedback unless you look around for other songs and share what you think so that it helps you to get familiar and also helps the other members of the community. 

You will find the guidelines for each forum on the top of the respective board. Do give it a look for you to get most of the community! :)

Regards,

Mahesh

P.S Linnon has a great voice!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Lama876 said:

At the moment working with an amazing singer \ songwriter with dark soulful female vocals and unique style,

Linnon

https://soundcloud.com/linnon/

Think this track almost done and should be ready after a few tweaks,

Just let me know if you would have any thoughts

What a cool song, and an even cooler vocalist. At first I almost forgot to even think about critiquing the song.  The way the singer is singing it brings it right to my soul anyway!  That being said, I did think the rhythm was very cool.  It did seem slightly similar in the song sections, but at the same time the song is a bit hypnotizing so I enjoyed listening anyway.  Nice :)

Lama876    1

Thank you for the feedback, glad you like it!

Then I'll start some critique myself ;)

Drums are a bit on a simple side in this version and need some compression,

Think we will redo the drum section with a real drummer,

Since at the moment she creates a complete arrangement on her own with a keyboard.

• Like 1

bakerusc    8

Cool hypnotic tune that sucks you in. I agree with you on the percussion. something is lacking and I think it's the human touch. Other than that, great song, vocals, and production!

nice work. This production sounds professional to me, and I love the section where the piano becomes prominent with the "Aaah's." I guess that would be a second chorus, or a kind of post-chorus.

Great vocals; great production. It creates a sort of mild tense energy that makes me think that somebody is preparing for a major event to happen. 

• Like 1