Your Ad Could Be Here

Melda Plug-in sale 50% off select plug ins weekly

Melda plug ins are a real bargain when you consider that once you buy a plug in updates are lifetime. Not only that, they are excellent plug ins. In many cases better than similar plug ins costing twice as much or more. Melda doesn't require the use of dongles and complicated copy protection.

One such example is MStereoProcessor. It's a lot more than some psycho acoustic trick. As of this writing it's 1/2 off the regular price.

https://www.meldaproduction.com/

MStereoProcessor takes a master and let's you split the stereo spread up into bands so that each area can be treated separately.You can decide to spread only a certain part of the master. One competing plug in that comes to mind is Waves Vitamin. I got a real deal on Waves Vitamin several years ago. It's a great plug in, however it costs more than this plug in, plus Waves wants you to "reup" your plug ins to get updates and spend a lot to do that. Reup is expensive. 

Here is a comparison link- http://www.waves.com/plugins/vitamin?km_source=google&km_medium=cpc&km_term=7611803590&km_campaign=122089750&km_device=c&km_matchtype=b&km_keyword=_cat%3Aplugins&km_adid=155343475607&km_account=directresponse&gclid=CjwKEAjw2qzHBRChloWxgoXDpyASJAB01Io0V1N6132Lyc8jvKZ9OvilYNOKSKwXBihmEnNr2xkQ9BoCU9zw_wcB#enhance-audio-tracks-with-vitamin

Since I have the MStereoProcessor in demo mode, I'll try to make a better test soon. From all outward appearances they look to be very similar.

Archived