7 posts in this topic

started this up today felt like recording my own sounds let me know what you think and share any ideas you may have please

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, ALOPRODUCTIONZ said:

started this up today felt like recording my own sounds

I like it!  What a great bed (foundation).Could be used as a cool intro as well.  I think you could work it into any style of music, the sky's the limit on this one!  Hip Hop, Pop, Alt or Hard Rock.   Very Cool.

Edited by moptop
spelling correction. We must be neat you know!
2 people like this

I like it. Nice bass sound. The only small nit I would have is the dragging sound in the shaker? I think it's a shaker. I think the track calls for separation in the sounds and the shaker seems to be tying it together. This is just the way I'm hearing it which might be different than you. 

Nice track though. I could see cutting off the reverb tails to give it more of a stop and go feel or taking out reverb all together. JMHO.

1 person likes this

Sounds very refreshing and mysterious, @ALOPRODUCTIONZ. As @moptop mentioned, it is a solid start and there's so much possibilities. I think it would work pretty well as background music for a scene, as well.

Some interesting suggestions from, Starise.

All the best with it, man.

Ken

17 hours ago, starise said:

I like it. Nice bass sound. The only small nit I would have is the dragging sound in the shaker? I think it's a shaker. I think the track calls for separation in the sounds and the shaker seems to be tying it together. This is just the way I'm hearing it which might be different than you. 

Nice track though. I could see cutting off the reverb tails to give it more of a stop and go feel or taking out reverb all together. JMHO.

thanks man. i  think your referring to the rip sound after the first hats? which was also made ripping paper but slower, ill try out your advice

It's a nice one, ALO. Looking forward to hearing the rest :)

I'm trying to help. I hope I am.