Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Richard Tracey    252

Your eggs in the morning?

 

I like mine with a kiss..........:lol:

 

How about you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rudi    572

From Helen O'Connell no doubt?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rob Ash    481

 

 

On 4/23/2017 at 4:05 AM, Richard Tracey said:

I like mine with a kiss..........:lol:

 

I like mine flipped over medium, served in sandwiches with cheese and sausage. And the bread needs to be something above average that makes splendid toast.

 

Oh, and if I ever stay over to your place, Rich, I bloody well ain't kissing you, even if you serve the best damn eggs.

 

 

Edited by RobAsh15
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just1L    910

Hard fried on a bed of hash browns with a sausage patty, onions, shredded cheddar cheese and all covered with chili. Then topped with a nice helping of Tabasco. Slinger-style.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Richard Tracey    252
On 24/04/2017 at 9:02 AM, Rudi said:

From Helen O'Connell no doubt?

 

Who?:huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Richard Tracey    252
2 hours ago, RobAsh15 said:

 

 

 

I like mine flipped over medium, served in sandwiches with cheese and sausage. And the bread needs to be something above average that makes splendid toast.

 

Oh, and if I ever stay over to your place, Rich, I bloody well ain't kissing you, even if you serve the best damn eggs.

 

 

 

That sounds really tasty, almost like a McMuffin from McDs.

 

 

 

and no-one gets to leave my house without a kiss - it is customary ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Richard Tracey    252
46 minutes ago, Just1L said:

Hard fried on a bed of hash browns with a sausage patty, onions, shredded cheddar cheese and all covered with chili. Then topped with a nice helping of Tabasco. Slinger-style.

 

That also sounds lovely... you Americans will be the death of every other nation with your tasty fatty foods!!!!:angry2:

 

Now I know what I'm having this weekend for breakfast..... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
starise    372

I guess this is moot for me. I seldom eat breakfast. Sometimes on the weekend I'll make em' with toast sunny side up. That might change. I'm probably building a chicken house for my wife.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just1L    910
12 minutes ago, Richard Tracey said:

 

That also sounds lovely... you Americans will be the death of every other nation with your tasty fatty foods!!!!:angry2:

 

Now I know what I'm having this weekend for breakfast..... 

 

Yeah, I wouldn't eat it too often. There's a big reason I had high cholesterol in my early 30's. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just1L    910
28 minutes ago, starise said:

I'm probably building a chicken house for my wife.

 

She ain't gonna like living in that! Better build yourself a dog house while you're at it. :D

Edited by Just1L

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rudi    572
1 hour ago, Richard Tracey said:

 

Who?:huh:

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
starise    372

I didn't know this existed. 

*
*
*
*
Any day they aren't being thrown is a good day.:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rob Ash    481

 

 

8 hours ago, starise said:

Any day they aren't being thrown is a good day.:P

 

I've had eggs fried, boiled, poached, scrambled, had myself some egg souffle... even had them Benedict... - never had eggs thrown, though.

 

Is that like some kind of regional way of preparing eggs or what?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rudi    572

coddled is pretty good.

 

I'm still wondering id the OP knew about the song, or whether is was a subliminal memory because it cant possibly be a coincidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Richard Tracey    252
5 hours ago, Rudi said:

coddled is pretty good.

 

I'm still wondering id the OP knew about the song, or whether is was a subliminal memory because it cant possibly be a coincidence.

 

Sorry Rudi - I was actually quoting the song... I just didn't know the artist you mentioned. I was having a daft moment when I posted it and wanted to have a bit of fun, as it's seemed a bit quiet on here recently. I don't want to keep posting stuff all the time or members will get fed up with my name everywhere.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rudi    572
1 minute ago, Richard Tracey said:

 

Sorry Rudi - I was actually quoting the song... I just didn't know the artist you mentioned. I was having a daft moment when I posted it and wanted to have a bit of fun, as it's seemed a bit quiet on here recently. I don't want to keep posting stuff all the time or members will get fed up with my name everywhere.

 

Ahhh... fine! As it looks as if not many of us knew about the song. Im not fed up with you. Please keep posting.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Richard Tracey    252
14 minutes ago, Rudi said:

 

Ahhh... fine! As it looks as if not many of us knew about the song. Im not fed up with you. Please keep posting.

 

Rudi - you are to kind, but even I get fed up with me posting all the time;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
starise    372
On 4/28/2017 at 1:16 PM, Richard Tracey said:

Sorry Rudi - I was actually quoting the song... I just didn't know the artist you mentioned. I was having a daft moment when I posted it and wanted to have a bit of fun, as it's seemed a bit quiet on here recently. I don't want to keep posting stuff all the time or members will get fed up with my name everywhere.

 

Well......that's a deep subject isn't it? We seem darned if we do and darned if we don't. Those who don't post, don't post. Those who post need to make sure they don't post too much. Those who post a lot should be ran out on a rail. Is that how this is?

Rob, you and me are in deep trouble. Rob- I haven't ever had an egg thrown at me. I think it's a minor phobia. Not as bad a getting a wasp in your shirt or a mouse running up your pants.

Richard FWIW, you could post as much as you want and I won't ever get fed up.:D

 

This is a little off the subject....I did build the hen house. Don't believe me? Want pics?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not something I've learned to cook, cause no one else in my household would eat it because of the veggies, but I like a broccoli and ham quiche a friend of mine made.  It was goooo-oood!  It had more in it for veggies, but hard to remember what now.  Also, I like my eggs to be baked in a cheesecake (which I'm not supposed to have) with coffee (which I'm not supposed to have).  An occasional cheat with lots of lactaid and decaf.

Edited by Pahchisme Plaid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×