Your Ad Could Be Here

How Do You Like

Hard fried on a bed of hash browns with a sausage patty, onions, shredded cheddar cheese and all covered with chili. Then topped with a nice helping of Tabasco. Slinger-style.

2 hours ago, RobAsh15 said:

I like mine flipped over medium, served in sandwiches with cheese and sausage. And the bread needs to be something above average that makes splendid toast.

Oh, and if I ever stay over to your place, Rich, I bloody well ain't kissing you, even if you serve the best damn eggs.

That sounds really tasty, almost like a McMuffin from McDs.

and no-one gets to leave my house without a kiss - it is customary ;)

46 minutes ago, Just1L said:

Hard fried on a bed of hash browns with a sausage patty, onions, shredded cheddar cheese and all covered with chili. Then topped with a nice helping of Tabasco. Slinger-style.

That also sounds lovely... you Americans will be the death of every other nation with your tasty fatty foods!!!!:angry2:

Now I know what I'm having this weekend for breakfast..... 

I guess this is moot for me. I seldom eat breakfast. Sometimes on the weekend I'll make em' with toast sunny side up. That might change. I'm probably building a chicken house for my wife.

12 minutes ago, Richard Tracey said:

That also sounds lovely... you Americans will be the death of every other nation with your tasty fatty foods!!!!:angry2:

Now I know what I'm having this weekend for breakfast..... 

Yeah, I wouldn't eat it too often. There's a big reason I had high cholesterol in my early 30's. 

28 minutes ago, starise said:

I'm probably building a chicken house for my wife.

She ain't gonna like living in that! Better build yourself a dog house while you're at it. :D

I didn't know this existed. 

Any day they aren't being thrown is a good day.:P

coddled is pretty good.

I'm still wondering id the OP knew about the song, or whether is was a subliminal memory because it cant possibly be a coincidence.

5 hours ago, Rudi said:

coddled is pretty good.

I'm still wondering id the OP knew about the song, or whether is was a subliminal memory because it cant possibly be a coincidence.

Sorry Rudi - I was actually quoting the song... I just didn't know the artist you mentioned. I was having a daft moment when I posted it and wanted to have a bit of fun, as it's seemed a bit quiet on here recently. I don't want to keep posting stuff all the time or members will get fed up with my name everywhere.

1 minute ago, Richard Tracey said:

Sorry Rudi - I was actually quoting the song... I just didn't know the artist you mentioned. I was having a daft moment when I posted it and wanted to have a bit of fun, as it's seemed a bit quiet on here recently. I don't want to keep posting stuff all the time or members will get fed up with my name everywhere.

Ahhh... fine! As it looks as if not many of us knew about the song. Im not fed up with you. Please keep posting.

14 minutes ago, Rudi said:

Ahhh... fine! As it looks as if not many of us knew about the song. Im not fed up with you. Please keep posting.

Rudi - you are to kind, but even I get fed up with me posting all the time;)

On 4/28/2017 at 1:16 PM, Richard Tracey said:

Well......that's a deep subject isn't it? We seem darned if we do and darned if we don't. Those who don't post, don't post. Those who post need to make sure they don't post too much. Those who post a lot should be ran out on a rail. Is that how this is?

Rob, you and me are in deep trouble. Rob- I haven't ever had an egg thrown at me. I think it's a minor phobia. Not as bad a getting a wasp in your shirt or a mouse running up your pants.

Richard FWIW, you could post as much as you want and I won't ever get fed up.:D

This is a little off the subject....I did build the hen house. Don't believe me? Want pics?

• 1 month later...

Not something I've learned to cook, cause no one else in my household would eat it because of the veggies, but I like a broccoli and ham quiche a friend of mine made.  It was goooo-oood!  It had more in it for veggies, but hard to remember what now.  Also, I like my eggs to be baked in a cheesecake (which I'm not supposed to have) with coffee (which I'm not supposed to have).  An occasional cheat with lots of lactaid and decaf.

Archived