Your Ad Could Be Here

Introduction

• Noob

Hallo im a song writer from Danmark, as i cant find any song writing forums where i live, then i  landed here :)

I write song about love, war and tabus.

Im seaching for some one who would like to make beats especialy with aukistik instruments as i have 2 lefts hands when it comes to playing an istrument.

I love rapping, singing it makes me happy and writing

• Like 2

Hi Mikael, We're international so you may find someone from another country to collaborate with here. I'm from the US but have collaborated with writers in the UK, Australia, and Canada... It's such a learning experience. I hope you take some time and look through the forums to see how you like it here. It's a give and take environment. We all help each other.

Welcome to Songstuff!
Lisa

• Noob

Hi Mikael,

a warm welcome from a newbie to a newbiein this forum. Have you ever been to Flensborg? It's sometimes almost denmark ;-)

Flensborg has a big and diverse music scene seated in many small locations and its likeable backyards.

See you

• Noob

Yes I have been to Flensborg meny time when i was younger, i have travelled Europe thin with my parrents when i was just a young boy i lived in Poland for 5 years 1990-1995 in Poznan, Rataje Osiedle rzeczpolitej and PZN ( Poznan ) and went to school on Osiedle Orla Bialego.

Then we moved back to DK and from then every thing went wrong but i dont want ti write songs about all the unhappy things that has happend. I write about the small sunshine days i have had in my life. Most of them in the last 7 years.   

• Like 1