Your Ad Could Be Here

OUTSS - LIVE SESSIONS EP.2

Hi outss and welcome to this forum :) I really like the way the lovely backing track contrasts with the rapping genre, which is not a genre that I feel qualified to critique, but

I actually really liked this track, because it's softer than most of the rap that I've heard, and I really like the message :wub:

Your voice is very easy to listen to, so thumps up from me [smiley=hippy.gif]

I really like this, I started out writing rap, and listened to allot of old school Eminem, and most recently professor green and dizzy, hear allot of this more chilled out rap now and I'm not a great fan of it, but it's because am 32 and I'm getting old in music years ha! It is original and it's got some brilliant similes, I dig the backing track and definitely think this song is worthy of a top radio station play list. Nice one!

• 5 weeks later...

this might be the last thing you expect to hear but i think grime would be a good genre for you with the type of lyrics you write. you remind me of this uk artist called majical. nice freestyle keep it up

Your Ad Could Be Here

• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $1,040.00

Important Information

By continuing to use our site you indicate acceptance of our Terms Of Service: Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy: Privacy Policy, our Community Guidelines: Guidelines and our use of Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.