Your Ad Could Be Here

Stop Drug Overdoses Rap

• 2 weeks later...

i like the instrum, i like the video and i like the chorus. i think the intro should start of slower and build with intensity. i can hear what your saying but it could be clearer. overall its a good track but i expect better from you your a talented rapper

This is quite catchy! Good job, @Tjbenz. It sounds great as is but a part of me might have wanted a little more kick/bass(not as fat as trap beats, though).

Great work,

Ken

On 5/8/2017 at 1:01 PM, Tjbenz said:

Let me know what you guys think thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzveT6vpAYE

Now this is what I'm talking about, there's just not enough songs out there, that tell it, like it is, most songs encourage drug abuse. I would love to Co-write with you. I think topics of this nature the world needs to hear. I write different genres. I posted a Christian rap lyric on this website. Hope to hear from you, I really like this one.

• 2 weeks later...

ino this is random but i wanna say it lol was gonna say it on my first post. i really like the intro of the video when your walking with a bible and umbrella reminded me of one time i was gonna go to church and instead of carrying my big bible in the rain with umbrella which i was debating i took a small psalms book in my pocket. if it rains again im taking my big bible with umbrella lol

Archived