Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi I'm Bielka

Hi Everyone,

I'm Bielka. I come for Paris France.

I write my music and lyrics since a few years but I recently started to share my stuff on YouTube.

I usually write songs about life, and of course love :wub: I put a lot of me in my songs and I hope you will enjoy them.

Hi Bielka,

Welcome!  Great place to share your works and check out what others are doing too! Have fun!!

:)

Peggy

Bielka, I'm glad you found Songstuff. I hope to see you on the Forum boards soon!

be well,

Lisa

Hi and welcome to Songstuff :)

Thank you all for your warm welcome. I posted a song in the critique aera if you want to have an idea of my work :-) See you 

Nice to meet you! 

On 22/05/2017 at 10:37 PM, tunesmithth said:

So you're aware....

Even though we don't require it, critiquing / commenting-on the work of others shoud greatly improve the odds of having people respond to yours.

I recognize that English isn't your primary language, but if you can manage to offer some opinions, it may help your efforts.

Hope you enjoy the site! :)

Tom

Hi tom, sure I will do that. I just didn't have time to do it yet but will do for sure :) Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Bielka

I'm a newby here too 

Archived