Your Ad Could Be Here

AIR Complete Upgrade

$50.40 at JRR with code GROUP

https://www.jrrshop.com/air-music-tech-air-instrument-expansion-pack-3-select-upgrade

This is an arsenal of synths and presets for a really good price. If you bought Hybrid 3 on sale a few months back when I listed it, you can get into this deal, or if you already own an AIR instrument you qualify!

• 2 weeks later...

Correction , link is for the "select upgrade" Here's a link to the "complete upgrade" for not much more money you get a lot more.

FYI !!! I wasn't aware of the "complete" sale until I already ordered the "select" package. I believe jrrshop will bill me the difference for an upgrade. Don't make the same mistake. 

https://www.jrrshop.com/air-music-tech-air-instrument-expansion-pack-complete-upgrade

Hey Tim - bought this today. I had to buy another external hard drive to free up some space though!!!!

Just installing, but what a time it's taking.

I also bought the new Izotope Neutron Elements that's reduced at the moment to $99. Hope it helps with the mixing.

I'm glad you got it Richard. Yes that's a huge package. I suspect it will take some time to download it all. You won't be sorry. You're gonna love Neutron as well.Can't really go wrong there.

I think I really goofed in ordering the wrong package from AIR. They aren't getting back to me. I'm tempted to order the right thing. I'll loose 60 more quid. It's still a  deal since individually programs like Velvet and Structure sell for a lot of money. From their end I understand. They are the middle man so they need to contact AIR and try to straighten the whole mess out for a difference of less than 15.00. Not really worth the effort for them.

I'll be interested to see how well Structure plays Kontakt samples. The biggest differences are probably the scripting. I'll be pleasantly surprised if it still retains that.

Archived