Your Ad Could Be Here

I was wondering if anybody else uses ReaTune in Reaper?...As I have begun doing vocals (verses, just lyrics) within the past year or so, I have been using this feature in Reaper. I have got to where I can tune my vocals without it being noticed in the last couple months (after a lot of practice) without sounding like Cher in her song "Believe". This is the tutorial I started with to learn it, yet, I just use a single track of my vocal, unlike what he does in the vid. Anybody else use this?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Editors

Oh yes, I was a huge fan of Reaper back when I had a Windows system. ( With a MacBook now, I've moved to Logic Pro X )

Reaper is a really good DAW in my opinion. It is light-weight, comes with a bundle of stock plugins that work well for home recordings, especially while starting out (though some professionals prefer it as well), handles a good amount of VSTS (also depending on the specs your system has) and it is either free or nominally priced. (They have a 60 day evaluation period after which it continues to work with a nag screen which is a microscopic price to pay for being able to use it). 

I recommend it always to those seeking any advice from me back at home. Glad to see you making progress bud! :)

Hope the journey is looking good.

Cheers

Archived