Your Ad Could Be Here

Songstuff on Pinterest

Hi Gang

Any Pinterest users? Follow the Songstuff boards on Pinterest :)

https://www.pinterest.com/songstuff/pins/

Cheers

John

I updated the link to the www account url. If I access it in the uk it automatically changes the url to uk.pinterest instead of www.pinterest. I hope you can find it based on that url... it doesn't give me an option, I am auto routed to the uk site

I had a look when you first posted John. I dont really get what Pinterest is. Just an ongoing sequence of generated data?

I guess you could describe a forum like that at a similar level of abstraction. :)

There are are a number of boards covering a number of topics that may or may not be of interest to Songstuff members. There are loads of normal photos, interesting guitars, awesome recording studios, uncommon photos of stars. There are also info graphics on music theory, singing techniques, recording and production, and there are our own music memes.

Pinterest can be used to store images, and to promote sites, products and brands. Each image we upload, such as our memes, link back to Songstuff. The same would be true of a pinned image from one of our articles, the image linking back to the article.

So for Songstuff I have tried to make it interesting and informative, perhaps in some cases offering ideas.

For people who like visual content it is pretty good as a browser. Some people almost treat them like visual blogs. Others are almost like collectors.

I liked Pinterest after I got past all the recipes. I'll check this out.

Archived