Your Ad Could Be Here

I'm introducing myself

• Noob

Hello,

I'm a singer/musician from Italy, I play many instruments and I like to record my own tracks.

I love every kind of music, from classical to brutal death metal, reagge, rap, pop... perhaps I love art in general and that's all.

Nice to be here with you all.

D Easy

Hello, and Welcome!

Should you ever need (English) lyrics for your music...
Check me out when you have a free minute ;-)
http://bernd-harmsen.com
here are some references: http://bernd-harmsen.com/old/references.htm

My lyrics are free for non-commercial use on the internet. As for performances and 'commercial' productions I expect the resulting songs to registered with a PRO (SIAE in your country).

Have fun,
Bernd

• Noob

Hi There!

I am a 17 year old kid who is into unravelling new phrases, seducing tune into it and making love with the songs that encompass my daily life.

For me, everything is abstract except songs. I'm damn honest and damn aware of everything around me, when it comes to songs.

Otherwise, I'm a programmer, delving deep into algorithms or sometimes trying my hand at music producing. (Samples at Big & Bloody (Uprising Edition)

I travelling with my family and enjoy writing answers on Quora.

Have just stepped onto songstuff and will be posting my thoughts soon.

Keep in Touch!

Follow me on Facebook: facebook.com/debmaj2

Archived