Your Ad Could Be Here

Big and Bloody

• Noob

main-qimg-69ebdfea821a6e5b4042290d2d8ebde8-c

Download in MP3 and FLAC: Big & Bloody Uprising Edition

MP3 available for syncing in OneDrive.

FLAC is supported for download by Download Managers via MediaFire.

(c) Creative Commons 2016

This is my first published work...let me know how it goes.

I personally checked out bandwidth support of various File Hosting sites and MediaFire’s to be the best one. It’s absolutely platform neutral and downloads are smooth even with a very slow connection. However the space provided by default is quite limited. [Removed]

Thanks in advance!

A great contribution would be a lifetime FL Studio key, an Adobe Premier Pro key or a lifetime Logic Pro key. These are mere yet essential contributions that you can make to encourage me in producing better music. To contribute, e-mail to debmaj2in@gmail.com with subject “Contribution”. All contributions will be acknowledged over various DJ DebMaj2’s web and social pages and will be highlighted in any future video or interveiws.

If you want to contribute without spending a buck, do spread this shortlink: Big & Bloody (Uprising Edition) Download Page (http://bit.ly/babdm2spd) on social media and messaging services.

• Editors

Deb,

I'd to remove your referral links that you'd inserted. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Cheers,

Mahesh

Yeah, I never listen to anything where it requires sign-up, it's not just the fact that it wastes your time, you also get bombarded with emails and I receive far to many already. This is an excellent rule Songstuff. :001_smile: 

Archived