main-qimg-69ebdfea821a6e5b4042290d2d8ebde8-c

Download in MP3 and FLAC: Big & Bloody Uprising Edition

MP3 available for syncing in OneDrive.

FLAC is supported for download by Download Managers via MediaFire.

(c) Creative Commons 2016

This is my first published work...let me know how it goes.

I personally checked out bandwidth support of various File Hosting sites and MediaFire’s to be the best one. It’s absolutely platform neutral and downloads are smooth even with a very slow connection. However the space provided by default is quite limited. [Removed]

Thanks in advance!

A great contribution would be a lifetime FL Studio key, an Adobe Premier Pro key or a lifetime Logic Pro key. These are mere yet essential contributions that you can make to encourage me in producing better music. To contribute, e-mail to debmaj2in@gmail.com with subject “Contribution”. All contributions will be acknowledged over various DJ DebMaj2’s web and social pages and will be highlighted in any future video or interveiws.

If you want to contribute without spending a buck, do spread this shortlink: Big & Bloody (Uprising Edition) Download Page (http://bit.ly/babdm2spd) on social media and messaging services.

tunesmithth    1,217

FYI - I moved your topic into our "Lounge" section.

In the future, any posts in the "Critique" section must include a readily playable version of the posted song. In other words, click-to-play type links (YouTube, SoundCloud, ReverbNation, etc) You are not allowed to posts link which require membership.

Sorry for any misunderstanding...Enjoy the site!

Tom

• Like 1

Rob Ash    476

What Tom means, Debosmit, is that if you want critiques, you have to let people listen to the song for free.

• Like 1

HoboSage    1,907

LOL  He's doing crowd funding here.  At least he ain't shy. :)

• Like 1

Mahesh    478

Deb,

I'd to remove your referral links that you'd inserted. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Cheers,

Mahesh

• Like 1

Ray888    159

Yeah, I never listen to anything where it requires sign-up, it's not just the fact that it wastes your time, you also get bombarded with emails and I receive far to many already. This is an excellent rule Songstuff. :001_smile: