Your Ad Could Be Here

Radiohead on Glastonbury

Hi all.

I was watching Radiohead at Glastonbury on tv last night and I forgot how good some of their songs are and how many unusual instruments and soundscapes they used.

So I downloaded the new remastered version of Ok Computer and immersed myself in what has to be on of the best, most seminal albums of the 90's. Almost every track would probably be the best track on other artists albums and we have an album full of them.

What it did do, was make me want to try and write something as haunting and beautiful as some of the tracks on the album.

Has anyone else listened to an album recently and got the inspiration to try and compose a song in that style?

Oh, and to clarify, I haven't started the song idea, it is still that, and idea in my head.

Not lately.

I have never gone out of my way to listen to Radiohead though a couple of songs do appeal.

Nor have I seen much of Glastonbury on TV

Archived