Your Ad Could Be Here

• Noob

Hello guys,

I am a Brazilian lyricist, I have several songs made with friends from around the world and besides them I need more opinions about my lyrics. This is the only way I have to improve in my day to day life.
A friend who has been around for a long time was the one who indicated me this site, I hope to make friends, get collaborations and who knows how to help someone on some project.

I ask for a little patience because I do not speak English and my lyrics are translated by other people.

Hugs!

Edson Brasil de Castro

• Like 1

Hey Edson

Welcome aboard! We've had many members over the years whose first language was not English, including several site staff. I am sure you will fit right in. You posted an Introduction post which is a good start. Have a read, add some friends, try to avoid flooding the critique boards with multiple topics, and please be active in offering critique... it is a great way to learn and help you to broaden your horizons. Most members are more willing to help members they see helping others, that is just human nature.

Cheers

John

Welcome Edson

You'll feel at home here.

Welcome Edson! I'm looking forward to seeing your lyrics.  Its a great exchange of feedback around here.  I hope you find what you're looking for here. :)