Your Ad Could Be Here

3 Simple Things You Can Do To Help Our Community

1. Be an active participant. Online communities thrive on activity of their members. Activity helps you, and it helps our community stay useful and interesting.

2. Recommend Songstuff to songwriters, musicians and bands that you know. Keep recommending whenever you meet new musicians. More members means more experience, more activity, more things to interest you.

3. Consider making a donation. Having a budget is essential to paying for site running costs and the development of new features.

Yes, and it's important for all to remember that the more your input the more you will get out of it. [smiley=beerchug.gif]

8 minutes ago, tunesmithth said:

...or purchase something through our Amazon store ;) ...perhaps a tee shirts?

DSC03252 (2).JPG 

Sooooooooooo glad you didn't go the thong route! :) 

Thank you again John and all the other admins/helpers for all you do. I can't say it enough.

• Editors

[smiley=heartpump.gif][smiley=beerchug.gif]

I find this site amazing!  i love it here :).  Great model you got there for the T-Shirt.  The only thing missing is his smile!

18 hours ago, Pahchisme Plaid said:

I find this site amazing!  i love it here :).  Great model you got there for the T-Shirt.  The only thing missing is his smile!

Lol he was concentrating on looking windswept and shexy (as Sean Connery would say). ;)

Archived