Manta Sidhu    5

Dear all, I am a singer-songwriter from New Delhi, India. I write for and perform with a voice ensemble by the name of The Manta Sidhu Ensemble. The music leans towards folk-pop. I would love to have you all take the time to go through my music and offer comments, feedback, suggestions...so I may integrate them in my forthcoming collection of songs. Many thanks and warm regards.

Edited by Manta Sidhu
Inserted music link by mistake
  • Like 3

tunesmithth    1,233

Welcome to the site Manta...nice job with the intro & we appreciate your efforts to honor our wishes for this section (i.e.- exclusion of music links).

Hope you enjoy the site! :001_smile:

BTW - you're welcome to post those music links in our "Musicians Lounge" section, or place them in one of our "critique" sections if you're interested in constructive feedback.

Once you reach the level of 20 posts, you'll be eligible to post finished works in the "Showcase" forums.

Tom

• Like 1

Ray888    159

Welcome Manta

Mahesh    479

Welcome aboard to Songstuff Manta. Nice to see musicians from the Indian indie scene joining our lovely family here! 

See you on the boards. :)

Mahesh 

• Like 1

Peggy    383

Hi Manta,

Welcome to site!! Fun place to share and expand our music and ideas.  Nice having you join us.

:)

Peggy