• Announcements

• Songstuff

New Chat App   06/02/2017

We have a new chat app available. You will need to sign up for it. You can pick up the invite link at the top of your member hub page:   http://forums.songstuff.com/member/hub/   Remember to use your Songstuff registered email and user name when you sign up! Using the invite link will automatically add you to the Songstuff chat channel.

the3rdtausk    6

To clarify, the name everyone calls me is Ben. It's a nickname I got when I was 17, and it just kind of stuck. I also like it a lot more, haha. Anywho, I just joined a few minutes ago. I've been looking around for a way to both Promote my music, and meet like minded musicians. 

I started 'composing' about 9 years ago with electronic music, but slowly worked up the confidence to write my own Rock/Metal tunes. I tend to dabble across the boar din terms of genre, but it's out of sheer enjoyment to learn new styles. I upload stuff semi-regularly, may it be an experiment or a full blown track demo. All links to my Soundscloud, Bandcmap, etc. can be found at The3rdTausk.net.

That's about it! 

So, Hey! What's up?

• Like 2

HoboSage    1,904

Hey-ho, Ben.  Welcome.

David

• Like 1

Ray888    158

Welcome to the Songstuff community Ben.

the3rdtausk    6
11 hours ago, Ray888 said:

Welcome to the Songstuff community Ben.

Thanks, Ray!

• Like 1

hi ben, 

i'm new here as well.  my name's mike nauydock...i'm a songwriter with The Badlees.....got three songs in the new sean modica movie "all in time" and i'm looking for folks to collborate with and talk songwriting with as well.

• Like 1

john    1,411

Hi Ben

Welcome to Songstuff! :)

the3rdtausk    6
On 7/7/2017 at 4:44 PM, mike naydock said:

hi ben, 

i'm new here as well.  my name's mike nauydock...i'm a songwriter with The Badlees.....got three songs in the new sean modica movie "all in time" and i'm looking for folks to collborate with and talk songwriting with as well.

Nice to meet you, Mike! That's pretty awesome! Can't wait til I write good enough music for stuff like that.

• Like 1