COUNTRY SONG I'm looking for a competent male country composer/singer for collaboration for this lyric. Am able to pitch to known artists.   Please message me so we can discuss the project.   I'm still waiting  (Her armour covers wounds) Lyric by: Raymond Fry ©
  She's got fire, but it ain't burning
    I found a heart that never sings
I'm shining a bright light Upon her darkness
Until her eyes see how it bleeds   I'll find the words that can cut through To touch her heart I know is blue She can't hide from love forever I know her armour covers wounds I'm still waiting  She'll be breaking I know her armour covers wounds
I ain't worried, that she ain't crying
There'll come a time her heart will sing I'm shining a bright light  Upon her Sadness
Until her heart knows what it needs
I'll find the words that can cut through
To touch her heart I know is blue
She can't hide from love forever I know her armour covers wounds   I'm still waiting  She'll be breaking I know her armour covers wounds   I'm still waiting  She'll be breaking I know her armour covers wounds
I'll find the words that can cut through
To touch her heart I know is blue
She can't hide from love forever  I know her armour covers wounds   I'm still waiting  She'll be breaking I know her armour covers wounds   I'm still waiting  She'll be breaking I know her armour covers wounds   I'm still waiting  She'll be breaking I know her armour covers wounds Her armour covers wounds   © copyright worldwide Raymond Fry Registration ID: 194228