Your Ad Could Be Here

True or no? Another interesting tidbit from the inter webs

Not sure of course if it's true or not. But it most definitely wouldn't surprise me.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/spotify-denies-allegations-uses-apos-210300588.html

I had trouble understanding the legal jargon, but honestly I just... I've always seen a trend.  It's like... you always see a company spring up out of nowhere organically and grow through good business practices UNTIL they hit a certain point of success, a ridiculous size, and then all of a sudden they sell or change partners or just... they change, for whatever reason, they just change.  It doesn't mean that's what's happening here but just... when you see lightning striking over and over, it probably means something.  

• Like 1

Yeah, I tend to believe it as well. Considering they can't turn the profit they are expected to. The internet business model is unsustainable without investors. Failure after failure with the one and only constant of being told "It's the future" or being tagged "out of touch" for not being able to keep up with the changes (i.e. progress). The problem is the changes aren't for the better. POS company after POS company come out, destroy jobs and businesses all in the name of progress but those companies aren't a good step in the right direction. They can't fill the jobs they kill and they don't bring in the revenue they need to. Unless your direction is a welfare check or whatever name they will give it. (i.e. universal basic income)

Edited by Just1L
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...