dislocatedlove

Hello from Ireland :)

Hey everyone!
I hope you're all well.

I'm Daveit Ferris - a 31 year old songwriter / musician / producer / poet - creative type.
I'm slowly making the transition from active musician worrying about my output, to collaborating with others, mixing others works, etc.
With that in mind, i wanted to join some messageboards to make new connections and discuss this wonderful art-form.

Cheers!

tunesmithth    1,217

Nice intro and welcome to the site Daveit ! :)

Tom

Peggy    380

Hi Daveit,

Nice to have you here with us at Songstuff.  Lots to discussions around to join, or places to start a new one :)

Peggy

Edited by Peggy

john    1,416

Hi and welcome to Songstuff!

HoboSage    1,907

Hey, Daveit.  Welcome Aboard.  I see you deleted your post in the song critique forum.  I guess you didn't expect that kind of response, huh? :)  But, where do you park a new Jaguar in a used car lot?  Anyway, I couldn't post my comment as you deleted the post as I was typing it.  I just wanted to say welcome, that I hope you end up releasing that song too, to wish you the best of success with your 365 Sparks release, and to say I'm glad an artist with all you have to offer has joined up here - and I don't mean just your musical skills and talent.  I listened to some of your interviews, and you come across a genuine, down-to-earth- good guy.  We need more of folks like you around here to counterbalance the grumpy old pricks like me. ;)

David

P.S.  John?  Please, put your head togteher with Daveit's and figure out a way to have him best fit in here that's mutually beneficial to the site and to him.  We can't let him get away!  LOL

Edited by HoboSage
  • Like 1