Your Ad Could Be Here

You can call me Wolf :)

Hello :)

So, I write songs. Stripped back, with just an acoustic guitar. [smiley=acoustic.gif]

I like the idea of this place, so it's nice to be here, especially since I started listening to a lot of your songs :)

I have to say I'm really interested & excited to see what you guys think of my music. I may not be as professional at this as some of you are, but I think I have something to offer. But I can only get better with your feedback, opinions, & critique. So please feel free to share any & all thoughts, if you stumble into one of my posts :) 

I feel like introductions on here should be more of "here listen to this song" because I really don't know what to say lol 

I do have a song in "Song Critique", called "Alone in This", if you're interested to share your opinions on it, I'd really appreciate it :D 

• Like 2

Hi slwolf, 

Welcome  to the site! Great to share music thoughts and work.  Enjoy the back and forth with others. :)

Peggy

Edited by Peggy
  • Like 1

I was intimidated by how professional some people's stuff is too... actually I still  am lol  But honestly people are fair to everyone of all levels here, sometimes the critiques can make you feel overwhelmed but that's why you gotta remember you don't HAVE to implement any ideas, these are just other people's ideas to help you get feedback.  Then just keep doing what you feel inside and enjoy sharing and growing by listening to others and letting others listen to you :)  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, symphonious7 said:

I was intimidated by how professional some people's stuff is too... actually I still  am lol  But honestly people are fair to everyone of all levels here, sometimes the critiques can make you feel overwhelmed but that's why you gotta remember you don't HAVE to implement any ideas, these are just other people's ideas to help you get feedback.  Then just keep doing what you feel inside and enjoy sharing and growing by listening to others and letting others listen to you :)  

I'm glad to know I'm not alone. So far I can tell they are fair, which is great. Yeah, it's really weird to hear very specific opinions about what you wrote, especially when you don't agree with them or their suggestions at all. I still definitely want to hear it. I agree :D

• Like 1

sometimes I just use it as a way to go "Ok so that's how some people listen" or "Ok so now I know a different way of looking at my song" and sometimes I really do agree with the critique, but sometimes I'm like "I can see how someone might hear it that way, but those people probably don't like the beach boys either, and I do so...." you know? haha

8 minutes ago, symphonious7 said:

sometimes I just use it as a way to go "Ok so that's how some people listen" or "Ok so now I know a different way of looking at my song" and sometimes I really do agree with the critique, but sometimes I'm like "I can see how someone might hear it that way, but those people probably don't like the beach boys either, and I do so...." you know? haha

Yeah it's really interesting to get an idea of how it sounds to other people's ears. hahaha I can relate, I'm inspired by stuff that a lot of people don't get, so it feels like that's a sure bet they won't like what I'm trying to do either. :D

• Like 1

Hey Wolf! Welcome to Songstuff! :)

• Like 1