Your Ad Could Be Here

Songs To Recommend To 15 Year Olds

Hi gang

I thought it would be interesting to see what the top songs we would recommend to 15 year olds would be. The idea is simply to build a chart based on numbers of recommendations of any individual song. A top 20 chart would be brilliant, but we might struggle on numbers...

So, please give me your chart of the top 20 songs you would recommend 15 year old's listen to! Hopefully we can build some sort of consensus. :)

Ok, I'm off to put together my list. :)

Cheers

John

22 minutes ago, john said:

Hi gang

I thought it would be interesting to see what the top songs we would recommend to 15 year olds would be. The idea is simply to build a chart based on numbers of recommendations of any individual song. A top 20 chart would be brilliant, but we might struggle on numbers...

So, please give me your chart of the top 20 songs you would recommend 15 year old's listen to! Hopefully we can build some sort of consensus. :)

Ok, I'm off to put together my list. :)

Cheers

John

I'll have a think on this one, but I think all kids whatever the age should be made to listen to classical music to get an understanding of how music works.

"Aww, dad ... c'mon ... you are so l-a-s-t century!" :o

(Bah! Humbug! These kids this Century!")

1, Racey - Some Girls

2. Joe Dolce - Shaddap You Face

3. James Last - Beatles Medley

4. The Merton Parkas - You Need Wheels 

5. Cliff Richard - Devil Woman

6. The Anti-Nowhere League - Animal

7. Paul McCartney - Frog Chorus

8. David Bowie - The Laughing Gnome

9. Genesis - I Can't Dance

10. Yoko Ono - Kiss Kiss Kiss

I'll think of the next ten soon. 

Yeah don't suggest it.  Just hide it somewhere in an open place so they can discover it for themselves. It doesn't hurt to mark it with "Mature Content, may not be suitable for those under 18 years of age."

Archived