Your Ad Could Be Here

14 minutes ago, Pahchisme Plaid said:

All in good fun, @Richard Tracey.  I'll have to re-vamp the image.  Here goes....six pack, dirty blond, crew cut, five o'clock shadow, smokey, dark eyes, lightweight flannel pajama bottoms and a white T-shirt with a pack of cigarettes rolled up in the sleeve--Oh is that James Dean without the jeans?

Kelly, I think you have too many fantasies going on there. My picture is actually in my featured artist section.

16 minutes ago, Pahchisme Plaid said:

All in good fun, @Richard Tracey.  I'll have to re-vamp the image.  Here goes....six pack, dirty blond, crew cut, five o'clock shadow, smokey, dark eyes, lightweight flannel pajama bottoms and a white T-shirt with a pack of cigarettes rolled up in the sleeve--Oh is that James Dean without the jeans?

hahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

Just having fun with ya, Richard.  I already saw the pic.  Besides,  no cigarettes with any fantasy of mine.  Those things are nasty! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On the subject of color and shapes in relation to music, and the synesthesia that Jenn mentioned a few months ago, I just read an article that speculates about the relationship between synesthesia and creativity. I'm not sure I think that synesthesia makes people *more* creative, but I'm sure it helps boost creativity to those people who let it (not that I would know-- I don't have it, though I wish I did...). Anyway I thought it was interesting the way the article brings up artists of different kinds who suspected of having synesthesia.

Here's the link for anyone who's interested: https://www.artsy.net/article/artsy-editorial-people-sound-taste-color-creative