Your Ad Could Be Here

Multiple Acoustic Instruments in One Performance

Hello,

I would like to share a video with all of you that demonstrates looping in a performance setting.

If you watch this video from beginning to end, you may notice that when I press the loop pedal (BOSS RC-1 for those who are curious), it plays the intro chord progression I recorded in the very beginning of the video.  This allowed me to have some time to walk over to the piano while my loop played over.  When the loop came to an end, I came in with the piano to finish off the song.  Making this actually happen was somewhat tiresome seeing that I did not have the equipment to hear the loop go around when I was waiting for it to end.  Luckily for me, the RC-1 has a light display that indicates when the loop comes to an end.  I had someone give me a signal when that light came around completely, making the timing of the piano coming in "somewhat" decent for the situation I was in.  Turned out pretty good in my opinion.  Just thought I'd share.  

You can listen to the studio version of the song here.

7 hours ago, tunesmithth said:

Very nicely done! :001_smile:

Gotcha a few more subscribes for your YouTube channel.

BTW once you reach the "20 post mark" you'll be able to post stuff like this over in "Showcase".

Welcome to the site!

Tom

Thank you Tom! Much appreciated!! 

Joey

Archived